June 24, 2020
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of shipping, receiving and document control, supporting a timely and accountable supply chain. A successful candidate has logistics experience within the medical device space and a proven track record of improving processes and procedures as they relate to logistics.
- Titles Don’t Matter
- Get excited about change and challenging the status quo
- Always seem to rise to the occasion
- Like to work independently, but draw motivation from collaboration
- Take things apart to see how they work
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Insist on generic drugs whenever available
- Are looking for an opportunity in the new age of value-focused healthcare
- A small company disrupting the medical device space in a big way
- Care about patient outcomes both clinically and economically
- Embrace the power of value
- Like to push the envelope
- Looking for a team player, not just another employee –
- We have fun
OIC is changing the way orthopaedic implants are sold to create better value for US Healthcare. It’s catching on and that’s why we need you.
Job Description : Your job will be to work towards the success of patients, customers, our vendors and our employees. As part of the operations team, your day-to-day will include placing, picking and packing orders, receiving and inspecting product, managing inventory, and packaging product. You are the ruler of your domain, supported by and working directly with our head of quality and operations.
Job Duties :
- Unpack and inspect items to be stocked on shelves in the warehouse.
- Pick items using RF scanner equipment for shipping.
- Prepare ordered items for shipping.
- Package and ship items.
- Assist with inventory management including receiving and counting stock items, and recording data manually or using computer.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse or loading and unloading areas.
- Other related duties as assigned by management
1. Two (2) or more years of related experience including working with Fed Ex/UPS Software
2. High School Diploma or Equivalent
3. 18 years of age or older due to insurance requirements
4. Microsoft Word and Excel skills required.
5. Employer conducts drug screen and background check.
6. Drivers License
Interested? Send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org