IM Hip Nail
According to CDC data, hip fractures are the most serious and costly fall-related type of fracture. The OIC Hip Nail System is a smart solution for the new world of healthcare, demanding clinical excellence at a bottom line that keeps our heads above water.
As the core of OIC’s hip fracture solution portfolio, the Hip Nail System boasts unparalleled value and uncompromising quality in design and build. Radiolucent carbon-fiber jigs provide unobstructed views under fluoroscopy, while a pre-loaded cannulated set screw virtually erases fiddle-factor.
The OIC Hip Nail has one-meter curvature – a superb anatomic fit with fiscal responsibility.
- 127.5°, 10mm diameter short nail and medium nail (180mm, 210mm)
- 127.5°, 11mm diameter long nail (320mm – 440mm)
- 10mm diameter lag screw (70mm – 120mm)
- 1 meter curvature for optimal anatomic fit
- Pre-loaded cannulated set screw mitigates fiddle-factor
- Leverages the OIC IM Nail System Instrumentation
- Manufactured of Type II Anodized Ti-6Al-4V
Im Hip Nail Animation
Short OIC Hip Nail Setup
Long OIC Hip Nail Setup
OIC’s Cannulated Screw System is designed to provide hospitals and surgery centers a versatile, high quality and cost effective solution for cannulated screw implants and instruments. Manufactured at the same facilities and from the same raw materials as the leading brands, OIC’s Cannulated Screw System delivers high quality implants and instruments at a fraction of the cost. OIC’s Cannulated Screw System gives you the flexibility of using your existing instrumentation or ours.
- Low-profile head is easily countersunk and minimizes soft tissue irritation
- Variety of diameters, thread lengths, and sizes
- Reverse-cutting flutes for easy removal
- Self-drilling, self-tapping cutting flutes facilitate screw insertion and eliminates the need for pre-drilling and tapping
- 100% interchangeable with existing instrumentation making the system familiar to surgeons and OR staff.